Saturday, April 28, 2007

so i had happy email today

A minor accomplishment in the scrapbook industry but anything is something to be proud of . one of my layouts made it on to the inspiration section of the scrapbook.com newsletter. they don't tell you those things ahead of time so it was a happy surprise when i opened my email {^_^}. it's my cute house layout that's in the above post(* i had a link but when i checked it, it took me to my email and as much as i love you guys i don't want you there ; )
anywho that was my good news my not bad but kind of sad news is I'm off the inspire me card kits DT. Dannie needed a change and sadly i was not to be a part of it. but i will not linger on this i take it as a sign that i needed a change too. guess I'll need to be frequenting pub calls now ; P