Thursday, January 10, 2008

Project Runway

I love that show! So after watching it all day yesterday, it's no surprise I was inspired to create this little beauty. I've had this dress form for like two years now and I'm so happy to have her done.

It was a nice distraction from my work that is waiting for me on the kitchen table. Although I'm sure all you ladies in etsy land would like me to finish ;)
Anyway I'd better make this on short so i can get back to work. But I'll leave you in true heather style and show you my lunch :p Grilled Cheese and Vegetable Soup

we liked our lunch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, what's up with the headless girl. We're into fashion designing now.

I think you might be able to take that one to the run ways in New York.
Looks like a Missfufu Original. I remember her well, she always had a flair for the over dramatic, expressive, colorful coordinates.

But the top bust line portion is a bit shear - are you going for the very provocative and daring appeal. You know that's not lady like, and your mother wouldn't let you wear that dress out on a date :)

Cover that poor headless girl up - she'll catch a cold.