Tuesday, March 03, 2009

at my sewing machine

So this is what i'm working on these days.  This quilt is the cover quilt for bh&g american patchwork & quilting apr 2009 issue. The pattern is for a lap quilt, but i'm attempting to make it a full side quilt. I'm hopeing to be done by winter so we will have a nice warm new quilt on our bed. It will be my first full size quilt.    

Mermaids and cream quit.

So, I am in love with this one I used the blush color set of the Heather Ross Mendocino line with cream cordaroy and chocolate brown cotton for solids. The backing is the coral print from urban outfitters I'm using to make curtains for the living room. Totally matches my orange chair i got for my birthday.  


Well thats whats up on the sewing table these days. Actually my sewing table is really my coffee table, but thats a story for another day. oh, and dear blogger it sucks that i can't move my pictures around anymore. 

later gaters,

Heather Marie

No comments: