Thursday, May 03, 2007

little of this and a little of that

so I'm here at the computer in the chair sitting Indian style. thinking about this and that. Shannon called earlier, I think April is MIA again=( So now I have to work tomorrow. I had my whole day planned out, I was going to go shopping in Jacksonville and just take my time and enjoy a day out by my self, then meet my mom for dinner by the mall before going home. now my whole day is shot! I'm going to have to rush and meet my mom then rush back home after dinner to tend to the dogs. I'm a little pissed about it i have to admit, why couldn't i just say "NO!" OK I'm done with that thanks for listening.
On a high note I stopped by Goody's today after work, and to my very happy surprise they were having there founders day sale! 60% of everything in the store! I got 2 pairs of leggings, 3 new bracelets, 1 necklace, and 4 new tops! I'll get pictures later, promise. I'm so excited about hiting that sale! I put together the perfect outfit to go with my rocket dog flats I got yesterday. yummy stuff guys ; ) but till then I jumped on there website (http://www.goodysonline.com/ has the sale going too, if your in need of cute summer clothes : ) and grabbed the stock pic they had of the shirt I bought to go with my shoes.